Voltago Cruzer Electric Scooter
The Voltago “Cruzer” is a budget friendly, full featured electric scooter that emphasizes comfort & portability over speed & power. The Cruzer is the perfect electric scooter for beginners, or anyone looking for both a relaxing & fun experience driving on smooth paved surfaces like roads or sidewalks.
Out of stockCompare
The Cruzer has a 350w motor that can achieve a top speed of 26 mph while on flat ground. The Cruzer is equipped with a 48v 11ah battery, and can get up to 20 miles on a single charge while in eco mode.*
*Note: Speed, rider weight, acceleration patterns, and terrain can all affect battery life.
Notable Features: The Voltago Cruzer is equipped with many features including,
- Foldable design
- Brake/Tail light
- Detailed odometer/speedometer
- 3 Speed Settings
- Battery indicator
- Fully adjustable seat
- HeadLight and Tail Light
- Light Weight – 44lbs
- Key Switch Ignition
- Storage Basket
Hills and Off Road Use
We do not recommend the Cruzer for hills. It can however handle slight hill grades depending on the rider’s weight. Since the Cruzer does not have a suspension system, we only recommend this electric scooter for smooth pavement use. For a more robust off-roading experience, see our VX8-DUO or 3k Beast electric scooter.
Voltago Cruzer Specifications
- Recommend Age: See Liability Policy
- MOTOR: 350 watt Hub
- SPEED: 23-26 mph (depends on rider’s weight & terrain)
- RANGE: 14-20 miles per charge; (range depends on rider’s weight, speed they are driving, and terrain) Special note= Hills and Heavy Rider Weight will greatly reduce RANGE.
- BATTERIES: 48v 11ah lithium
- BATTERY CHARGE CYCLES: (up to) 600 Charge Cycles (Cycles will depend on battery care)
- BATTERY RECHARGE TIME: 6-8 Hours
- CHARGE SYSTEM: 110v input 48v output Smart Charger 2-color LED status indicator (Charger is Included)
- SUSPENSION: None
- STORAGE: Medium Wire Basket (Included)
- HEAD LIGHT: Low power but very bright LED Head Light
- CONTROLLER: 48v Smart Power
- DRIVE: HUB
- BRAKES: Disc / Caliper (Front & Rear)
- WHEELS: Alum. Mag Rim
- TIRES: 12.5 x 2.25 / 162-203
- HANDLEBARS: Billet Stem – 20″ Race Bars
- FOLDING: Yes-locking
- DECK: ABS Resin – QR
- FRAME: High-tensile Steel and Aluminum
- NET WEIGHT in Box: 50lbs
- NET WEIGHT out of Box: 44lbs
- MAX RIDER WEIGHT: 250lbs on flat ground. Greatly reduce weight when going up inclines.
- COLORS: Black
- PACKING SIZE: 10″ W X 24″ H X 45″ L
- Handlebar Height: 37.5″ Tall when unfolded
- Folded Height: 22″ Tall when folded
- Base Scooter: 45″ long and 12″ wide when folded or unfolded
- Deck: 8.5”wide 16” long
- Shortest Seat Height: 26″ Measured from the ground up.
- Highest Seat Height: 30.5″ Measured from the ground up.
All orders normally ship within two business days from the time the order was placed due to our inspection procedure of each scooter before they are shipped. Sometimes orders may take up to five days to ship out depending on how many orders we have gotten or the time of the year it is. Once you place the order you will receive an automated confirmation email to let you know the order has gone through. Once the order has finished processing, has been printed and is awaiting quality control you will be sent another email with the tracking number. This does not however mean that the order has already shipped out, just that a label has been created for your order. Shipping time varies based upon which state you live on, states on the east coast tend to take around 2-3 business days for delivery once shipped. If you are on the west coast orders can take between 4-7 business days to be delivered once they are shipped out.
Due to security reasons all orders must ship to the billing address on the credit card, please keep in mind we can’t ship a scooter to a PO box. All scooter orders that are placed with a PO box as the shipping address will be cancelled and refunded.
The price of shipping is included in the cost of all scooter purchases, however we can only ship the scooters to the 48 contiguous United States.
Trust in the Super Cycles and Scooters Name
You can rest assured of your purchase as we only carry scooters that use some of the very best in quality parts. We have been in this field of business for 15 years since starting out in 2003 due to our high level of customer service, quality products and affordable merchandise. However, as with all scooters ours require maintenance and repairs from time to time which will vary based upon the actual usage of the scooter itself along with the conditions it is used in. If that isn’t enough to convince you to shop with us the 2k Beast also comes with a 90 day warranty on all parts except the motor itself which is 1 year that covers any kind of manufacturer defects. For full information regarding the warranty please see the full warranty page